CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Best Time I Ever Had


The best time I ever had is when I took a trip to Los Vegas for our family reunion. During our trip we took a bus and drove all the way to Los Vegas we drove through lots of different states to get there. I was sick all the way there because of the long ride.When we arrived we stayed at the Circuss-Curcus hotel. Me and my cousins went straight to the games, swimming, and then we went to the show that they had to watch people perform. It was a lot of fun there and we stayed there for a whole week then we all took a tour walking down the strip when the sun went down because it was too hot. And like the last two days we went shopping there to by souvneir for people back at home. I brought my grandmother an ashtray that had her name on it, she wasn't able to go because she was taking care of her sick brother. There were some of my family member from Minnesota there and we all took pictures. Finally, it was time to go I was getting home sick. Back on the bus I got sick again and when I arrived back to Chicago I was boring and ready to go on another trip.

1 comments:

Crazygurl said...

Now U need Stop Lying Hooker