CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meme

If I were a month I would be: August

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: 10:30

If I were a sea animal I would be: Shark

If I were a historical figure I would be: Rosa Parks

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: Chrystal

If I were a bird, I would be: Jaybird

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Rose

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Hot

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A flute

If I were an animal, I would be: Dog

If I were a color, I would be: Black

If I were an emotion, I would be: Goofy

If I were a vegetable, I would be: A carrot

If I were a sound, I would be: boom

If I were a car, I would be: A black Monte Carlo

If I were a song, I would be: I get money

If I were a movie, I would be: boyz in da hood

If I were a food, I would be: Chicken

If I were a place, I would be: Hawaii

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: silk

If I were a scent, I would be: Strawberry

If I were a word, I would be: Intelligant

If I were a subject in school I would be: math

If I were a comic book character I would be: Cat woman

If I were a shape I would be: circle

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Naw you you aint no cat women and never goin to be one

Corn said...

yeah whats up g u know who this be

I.Be.Will said...

you look like are ready to go to sleep wake up nerd!!

Corn said...

whats up boo