CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Drivivg Experience

If I could go for a drive I would drive in my dream car that is an all black Monte Carlo with tweety bird sits and it says Ms. Lakeya on the back window with the doors both coming up like the angles wings. And I would ride in that car with my Great-grandmother who is deceased. We would go lots of places that we never got to go. But our first adventure would that we would go to the flee-market because that's one place that she loved to go. It would be something that I would remember because when I was first born she took care of me while my mother was continuing school and ever Sunday after Church we would go there. It felt good to be with my grandmother again and how she perfume smelled in side the car. As we arrived to the flee market I seen every toy that she brought me as I was little. My emotions with spending time in my dream car with my great-grandmother was a very happy and loved emotion.

7 comments:

ChRiS BrOwN WiFe said...

I really like your story because you going back to a time in your life where you felt like your great-grandma was youer life. It felt like if you could go back and change it seem like you would be with you grandma all the time just because of all the things she has done for you and it seems nice because it seems like your a sweet girl. lamo

I.Be.Will said...

this car is raw, nice rims which johnny had one?

Patrice said...

Girl you ain't never goin to own a monte carlo with your broke you know what. I wish you would have got a car that match your story. lil wayne is my man so stay of the T.I.P. of his you know what.

Corn said...

You is a lame u need to be in the car with me (LOL) Have fun

Lady Gemini said...

CHANTARIA I REALLY LIKE UR PAGE THATS GOOD U WOULD DRIVE WIT UR GREAT GRANDMOTHER

Charntells Blogs And More said...

hey chantaria i like yo page its creative you lame lol but keep up the good work

Charntells Blogs And More said...
This comment has been removed by the author.