CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

When I Get Grown

When I get grown and move out of my mother house I am going to get married to Lil Wayne and have a little girl. And Patrice and TI bet not come to our house thinking they go be speding a night because they go get they feels hurt. She need to stop playing because TI don't won't her, she don't have any thing to give him with her five dirty kids and they not TI's kids either. How she go get married to him and he in jail. TI better get his "GET ON YOUR JOB" HOW HE GO TELL PEOPLE THAT AND HE NOT ON HIS JOB. She is a dead bet suppose to be wife. She think I won't her man but I got the real man TI is just another little boy. And if she don't leave me alone we go have problem and I ain't playing.

1 comments:

Lovely Lale said...

Girl please he is not going to marry you. because one you ugly and two you aint got no money and you aint got nothing he want ok boo.